Villa Clara-Trinidad Colonial
- Know a city full of history. Departure to Trinidad with a brief stop at the Manaca Iznaga Estate Tower and Farm.
- Visit to “Casa del Alfarero” (Pottery House) where you can see the manufacture of clay.
- Lunch in a rural restaurant.
- Walk in Trinidad, a city that has kept the charm and splendor of its colonial past.
- Enjoy walking through its cobblestone streets, admire majestic colonial constructions and visit a museum.
- Free time and shopping in the handicraft market with varied works of the local art and culture, a special opportunity to get souvenirs of your stay in Cuba.
- Taste a local cocktail at the “La Canchánchara” Bar. Arrival at the hotels at 19:00H.