Villa Clara – Topes de Collantes Overnight
- Departure on bus at 07:30H (1st hotel).
- Tour to Trinidad with brief stop at Manaca Iznaga Tower.
- City Tour in Trinidad, also labeled as Cuba’s Museum City because it’s the best-preserved urban area in the country. It was the third village founded by the Spanish colonizers in Cuba.
- Visit the Potter House. Lunch.
- Visit a local museum and time off in the areas of the historic core and the crafts market, a great opportunity to buy a souvenir of your stay in Cuba.
- Ascent to Topes de Collantes, while enjoying the picture-perfect landscapes of this region that has been favored by nature.
- Accommodation at “Los Helechos” Hotel.
- Breakfast and check- out at the hotel.
- Arrive in El Cubano Natural Park, 5 km away from Trinidad city.
- Walk through “Huellas de la Historia” path to enjoy Cuban nature at the base of Guamuaya Mountain. Suspension bridges and a well-designed route will take to the always-refreshing “Salto de Javira”.
- Take a bath at the waterfall and pool, watch endemic birds, and enjoy a tasty lunch. You’ll have an unforgettable experience.
- Arrival at the hotels around 17:00H.