Villa Clara-Sugar Tour
- Departure on bus at 09.00H (1st hotel).
- Visit an ancient sugar mill that has been turned into a Museum of the Sugar Agribusiness, which shows the history of the sugar industry in Caibarien from 1850 to 1998.
- Taste a refreshing guarapo, a drink made from sugar-cane, and you’ll be given a bottle of Ron Mulata as a souvenir.
- Enjoy a ride on a steam train to Remedios city, the 8th village founded by the Spaniards in Cuba.
- Return to Playa Cayo Santa Maria Hotel where you’ll have the possibility to pair cigars and rum.